Terms & Conditions of Use
All visitors to this website agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as follow.
Acceptance of Terms
This website ("Site") is a service of Lehigh Direct. We provide its service to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms"). By accessing and using this Site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Terms as well as any specifically posted guidelines or rules applicable to particular services or posted to our subsidiaries' Websites.
Proprietary Rights, Copyright Information and Release
The Site contains information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images and other content, materials and effects (including logos) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress or other intellectual or proprietary rights owned by Lehigh, its affiliates or other third parties (the "Content"). You acknowledge and agree that these rights belong to their respective owners and are protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You agree not to display or use Lehigh's or its affiliates’ Content in any manner, without Lehigh's written permission.
Your use of the Site is subject to applicable local, state, federal and international law. You agree not to use the Site or any of the Content for any illegal purpose, or to transmit to or through the Site any illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful or other objectionable material of any kind, or to interfere with, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party using the Site (including by using any information or the services offered on or in connection with the Site in an unlawful manner). By way of example only, and not as a limitation, you specifically agree not to:
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable at Lehigh's sole discretion;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations having the force of law. Lehigh grants permission to access and view the Site and to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of reviewing Content. Any other use of the Site or the Content, in whole or in part, without permission of the applicable rights holder is strictly prohibited, including without limitation: modification, republication, deletion, transmission, public performance, distribution, proxy caching, uploading, posting, reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, or other similar unauthorized exploitation of the Site or the Content. Without limiting the foregoing, any unauthorized use of the Content is illegal and could subject you to criminal prosecution as well as personal liability for damages in a civil suit.
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LEHIGH SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS AS THE PUBLISHER OF ANY CONTENT TRANSMITTED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR ON SITES THAT MAY APPEAR AS LINKS ON THE SITE, OR AS THE MANUFACTURER OR PROVIDER OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED AS A PART OF, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY LEHIGH, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, OR THE LIKE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. PRICE, AVAILABILITY INFORMATION AND OTHER TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER LEHIGH NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING AND DELIVERING THE SITE, OR THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS PROVIDED AS A PART OF, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THE SITE, WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF RELIANCE BY THE USER ON INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM LEHIGH OR THE SITE, OR FOR DAMAGES WHICH RESULT FROM ANY MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY IN OPERATION, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, OR FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM AN ACT OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO LEHIGH’S RECORDS OR THE SITE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you; in such states, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD LEHIGH, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OTHER AFFILIATES, AND SUCH PARTIES’ OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE VIOLATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE BY YOU, OR THE INFRINGEMENT BY YOU, OR ANY THIRD PARTY USING YOUR ACCOUNT, OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHT OR PROPERTY OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY.
The Site is controlled by Lehigh from its offices within the State of Illinois, United States of America. Since it can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world, and each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Illinois, by accessing the Site both you and Lehigh agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of the Site and its Content. Lehigh makes no representation that the Contents are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this Site from outside the United States of America, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries, in relation to the Content and the third party content.
Links to Other Websites and Services
The Site may from time to time contain links to other sites of Lehigh’s affiliated entities or other parties. Please be advised of the terms and conditions of use of such individual sites.
You agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including without limitation, (a) accessing data that is not intended for your use; (b) logging on to a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (c) probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of any system or network related in any way to the Site without proper authorization; (d) breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (e) interfering with service to any host, network, other user, including without limitation, sending unsolicited e-mail, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing; (f) sending promotions and/or advertising products and/or services; or (g) attempting to do any of the preceding.
Special Legal Considerations
Lehigh and its parent corporation, Visant Corporation, reserves the right to cooperate with local, state and federal officials in any investigation relating to any purported illegal activity(ies) and, when required by law, regulation, legal process or government requests, to disclose any personal information furnished by you or collected by Lehigh to law enforcement authorities or other relevant or related third parties. LEHIGH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE FOREGOING TERMS AT ANY TIME BY POSTING CHANGES ON-LINE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REVIEWING INFORMATION POSTED ON-LINE TO OBTAIN TIMELY NOTICE OF SUCH CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED VISITS, USE OF THE SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS, AS MODIFIED BY ANY POSTED CHANGES.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. The failure of Lehigh to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or any other unless acknowledged and agreed to by Lehigh in writing and then only to the particular circumstance contemplated in such writing. The Terms comprises the entire agreement between you and Lehigh and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, if any, between the parties regarding the express subject matter (with respect to the Site) contained herein. Your use of the Site, however, is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Site. If you violate these Terms, Lehigh reserves the right to terminate Service to you without notice, without recourse or right of any claim by you.
Lehigh respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright in a work has been violated through this Site or our services, please contact our legal department. Our legal department can be reached at: One Byram Brook Place, Armonk, New York 10504 (after March 1, 2006: 357 Main Street, Armonk, New York 10504), Attention: General Counsel. Please provide us with the following information:
- Describe the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- Identify the material on Lehigh's Site or other medium that you believe infringes your work, with enough detail so that we may locate it;
- Provide your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agen t, or the law;
- Declare under penalty of perjury that (a) the information you have provided to us is accurate, and (b) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receiving your complaint, Lehigh may remove content, without waiver of any of its rights or defenses.
The names, trademarks and logos and Content of Lehigh and its affiliates appearing on this Site or any linked site may not be used in any advertising or to otherwise indicate any affiliation with Lehigh or its affiliates without prior written permission from the legal owner of the Content or other property.