High Resolution – Variable 4 Color Personalization
Unlock the power of your database to raise response rates and create truly personalized incentives to action. You can “show” customers your offer, not just “tell” them, by having unique one-to-one conversations with every person in your database!
THE PRECISIONJET ADVANTAGE
PrecisionJet combines the robust capabilities of web offset printing, the variability of high resolution color and the time savings of integrated inline finishing all in one process. The result is a highly personalized and engaging direct mail package that is targeted to the recipient with greater speed to market and cost-effective production when compared to a multi-step process.
Our hybrid process at Lehigh Direct blends inline web printing and finishing with high resolution, full color variable personalization. Featuring specialty inks and enhancements, complex die cutting and a vast array of unique format designs, PrecisionJet will cut your lead times while allowing you to market one-to-one in print, affordably!
PRECISIONJET FILE SPECIFICATIONS
- Images are to be supplied as they would for printed output on a web press.
- Files can be accepted in Adobe Creative Suite 4, 5 or 5.5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Art files must contain less than 200% max color density (Lehigh will adjust if needed).
- Maximum image size: 4” wide and as tall as the finished product.
- Minimum image size: 1/2” wide x 1/2” tall.
- Variable 4 color must print over a white background – area must be free of offset print or coatings. Monochrome content can image over a total offset print screen value of 10% or less.
- There must be at least 1/8” white area between 4 color imaging and piece edges and offset printing. Text must have a specific font assigned. Text cannot be stylized in InDesign. (Stylizing is assigning the bold or italic to a font by clicking the bold or italic button.)
- All art and photos must be scaled at 100% and rotated in their native program, not in InDesign. Images must not be compressed when exporting into their final format.
- Each potential variable 4/C version should be built as a layer in Adobe InDesign.
- File formatting, naming, and testing are subject to client needs.
- 600 x 600 dot per inch resolution.
- Maximum image size 4” wide, minimum .5” x .5”.
- High speed production up to 1,000 feet per minute.
- Available in both monochrome and variable CMYK color.
- Integrated on 38” full single and double web presses.
- Suitable on uncoated, dull, matte and gloss stocks.
- Closed loop inspection systems monitor image registration and print quality throughout entire format. Color management control systems make your images look their very best.